Meet the Team
Meet J. Rockcliff’s Number One Real Estate Team
We are the Frazzano Team – a group of world-class real estate agents dedicated to the East Bay real estate market. From our extensive market research to unparalleled marketing, our expertise sells homes! We have sold over $1/2 billion in real estate, consistently outranking our competitors and putting ourself in the top 1% of agents nationwide.
Broker / Team Leader
- (925) 890-0285
J. Rockcliff Realtors, formerly Intero, is proud to have Joe Frazzano’s affiliation. Joe has lived in the San Ramon Valley since 1972 and knows the community and real estate industry extremely well. As a homeowner in the area & as a real estate investor, Joe knows the value of owning real estate.
Joe entered into Real Estate in 1988 and since then has consistently been a leader in Real Estate. Joe is one of the top agents in the area by the number of homes sold each year. Joe has sold more than 1000 homes since he sold his first home in 1988. Joe has earned every imaginable Real Estate award possible. Joe also worked with one of the largest home builders in the USA, KB Homes and earned numerous awards including “Salesperson of the Year” for California as well as having one of the company’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Joe and his team continue to maintain an extremely high percentage of very satisfied customers, with responsiveness being rated as “extremely”.
- #1 Agent/Team Contra Costa/Alameda Counties 2010, 2011 and 2012
- #1 Agent/Team J. Rockcliff Realtors 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Presidents Club, #1 Team/Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2009
- Presidents Club, Top 3 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2008
- Presidents Club, Top 2 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2007
- Top 1% Nationally Recognized Agent
- Diamond Club Winner – 2006 (highest Re/Max award) and TOP 25 Team in California with Re/Max
- Chairman’s Club winner – 2005 & Top 25 Real Estate Team in California & Hawaii
- Hall of Fame – Re/Max – 2004 & Top 50 CA-Hi Team
- Diamond Club award winner – Re/Max 2004/2005 & Top 100 USA Agent
- Chairman’s Club award winner – Re/Max 2003 & Top 100 CA Agent
- Platinum Award winner – Re/Max 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & Top 100 CA Agent
- In 2000, Joe joined Re/Max Accord and also obtained his CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist) which less than 5% of Realtors ever obtain.
- In 1998, Joe was hired by The Mark Company, San Francisco’s premier high rise sales and marketing company to sell and manage the Emeryville Warehouse Lofts in Emeryville. Joe also started the East Bay Mark Company resale brokerage. In less than a year, Joe had sold another 85 homes.
- In 1997, Joe sold 16 homes in one day at Ca Brookside in Dublin – a feat that was noticed by corporate headquarters – Joe was invited to corp. headquarters in LA for a one on one meeting with the president and CEO of KB Homes, Mr. Bruce Karatz and acknowledged for his sales accomplishments.
- In 1994, Joe obtained his California Real Estate Broker’s license.
- From 1993 to 1998, Joe sold an average of 60-100 homes per year and won the coveted N. California “Salesperson of the year” MAME award in 1995. Joe was consistently one of the top selling agents for the largest home builder in CA.
- In 1993, Joe combined his efforts as the Resale Home Director by selling and managing new home sales communities.
- In 1989, Joe joined forces with a Mortgage Company to learn more about home mortgage lending. In 1990, Joe joined California’s largest home builder, KB Homes, as their Resale Home Director responsible for handling all of the N.Cal contingency sales.
- Obtained his Real Estate license in 1988 and was trained at Coldwell Banker. Joe was the rookie of the year while selling at Coldwell Banker.
- (925) 788-1432
Alex Tse always makes a very good impression on his peers. He has lived in Walnut Creek for 23 years and currently lives in Danville. Alex is well rounded in not only being listing specialist but also specializes in helping First Time Home Buyers. He is able to listen empathetically to meet and exceed client’s needs. He is a great negotiator. Alex has a background in Chinese culture and is a volunteer for the Youth Educator Program. He is not only an avid trumpet player, he is also a very active and successful golfer.
Alex is a graduate of San Francisco State where he studied Corporate Finance & Financial Services. He is constantly getting referrals from his past clients and works very hard to “make good things happen”.
- (925) 413-4511
Since practicing real estate in 1989, Manel has consistently been one of the top producing sales associates in the Bay Area. Whether buying or selling, Manel goes above and beyond what is expected of her and exceeds her client’s expectations by providing superior customer service with prompt on-going communication and excellent follow-through. She has extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and the community. Her dedication to the real estate industry profession is second to none.
Manel has achieved many prestigious awards and was recognized among the distinguished group of the top 3% of realtors. On several occasions, Manel has been a guest speaker at many “Top Producer” presentation events. Her strong work ethic coupled with her professional business acumen and dedication makes her the only real estate choice. Manel joined the Joe Frazzano Team in 2007 and consistently is the top agent for the Dublin Ranch marketplace.
- #1 Dublin Ranch agent 2010, 2011, and 2012
- President’s Club 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Top 10 Agents 2007
- Platinum Club, 2006
- Platinum Club, 2005
- 100% Club, 2004
- Top 100 Agent, 2003 (top 3%)
- Masters Ruby Award, 2002
- Pace Setter Award, 2001
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- (925) 984-0259
Scott Bennett & Shirley Yang
- (925) 200-6619