(925) 890-0285 · email@example.com
Joe has lived in the San Ramon Valley since 1972 and knows the community and real estate industry extremely well. As a homeowner in the area & as a real estate investor, Joe knows the value of owning real estate.
Joe entered into Real Estate in 1988 and has consistently been a leader in Real Estate. Joe is one of the top agents in the area each year. Joe has sold more than 1000 homes since he sold his first home in 1988. He has earned every imaginable Real Estate award possible. Joe also worked with one of the largest home builders in the USA, KB Homes and earned numerous awards including “Salesperson of the Year” for California as well as having one of the company’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Joe and his team continue to maintain an extremely high percentage of very satisfied customers.
- #1 Agent/Team Contra Costa/Alameda Counties since 2010
- #1 Agent/Team J. Rockcliff Realtors since 2009
- Presidents Club, #1 Team/Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2009
- Presidents Club, Top 3 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2008
- Presidents Club, Top 2 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2007
- Top 1% Nationally Recognized Agent
- Diamond Club Winner – 2006 (highest Re/Max award) and TOP 25 Team in California with Re/Max
- Chairman’s Club winner – 2005 & Top 25 Real Estate Team in California & Hawaii
- Hall of Fame – Re/Max – 2004 & Top 50 CA-Hi Team
- Diamond Club award winner – Re/Max 2004/2005 & Top 100 USA Agent
- Chairman’s Club award winner – Re/Max 2003 & Top 100 CA Agent
- Platinum Award winner – Re/Max 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & Top 100 CA Agent
- In 2000, Joe joined Re/Max Accord and also obtained his CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist) which less than 5% of Realtors ever obtain.
- In 1998, Joe was hired by The Mark Company, San Francisco’s premier high rise sales and marketing company to sell and manage the Emeryville Warehouse Lofts in Emeryville. Joe also started the East Bay Mark Company resale brokerage. In less than a year, Joe had sold another 85 homes.
- In 1997, Joe sold 16 homes in one day at Ca Brookside in Dublin – a feat that was noticed by corporate headquarters – Joe was invited to corp. headquarters in LA for a one on one meeting with the president and CEO of KB Homes, Mr. Bruce Karatz and acknowledged for his sales accomplishments.
- In 1994, Joe obtained his California Real Estate Broker’s license.
- From 1993 to 1998, Joe sold an average of 60-100 homes per year and won the coveted N. California “Salesperson of the year” MAME award in 1995. Joe was consistently one of the top selling agents for the largest home builder in CA.
- In 1993, Joe combined his efforts as the Resale Home Director by selling and managing new home sales communities.
- In 1989, Joe joined forces with a Mortgage Company to learn more about home mortgage lending. In 1990, Joe joined California’s largest home builder, KB Homes, as their Resale Home Director responsible for handling all of the N.Cal contingency sales.
- Obtained his Real Estate license in 1988 and was trained at Coldwell Banker. Joe was the rookie of the year while selling at Coldwell Banker.