Joe has lived in the San Ramon Valley since 1972 and knows the community and real estate industry extremely well. As a homeowner in the area & as a real estate investor, Joe knows the value of owning real estate. Joe entered into Real Estate in 1988 and has consistently been a leader in Real Estate. Joe is one of the top agents in the area each year. Joe has sold more than 1000 homes since he sold his first home in 1988. He has earned every imaginable Real Estate award possible. Joe also worked with one of the largest home builders in the USA, KB Homes and earned numerous awards including “Salesperson of the Year” for California as well as having one of the company’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Joe and his team continue to maintain an extremely high percentage of very satisfied customers.
- #1 Agent/Team Contra Costa/Alameda Counties since 2010
- #1 Agent/Team J. Rockcliff Realtors since 2009
- Presidents Club, #1 Team/Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2009
- Presidents Club, Top 3 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2008
- Presidents Club, Top 2 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2007
- Top 1% Nationally Recognized Agent
- Diamond Club Winner – 2006 (highest Re/Max award) and TOP 25 Team in California with Re/Max
- Chairman’s Club winner – 2005 & Top 25 Real Estate Team in California & Hawaii
- Hall of Fame – Re/Max – 2004 & Top 50 CA-Hi Team
- Diamond Club award winner – Re/Max 2004/2005 & Top 100 USA Agent
- Chairman’s Club award winner – Re/Max 2003 & Top 100 CA Agent
- Platinum Award winner – Re/Max 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & Top 100 CA Agent
- In 2000, Joe joined Re/Max Accord and also obtained his CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist) which less than 5% of Realtors ever obtain.
- In 1998, Joe was hired by The Mark Company, San Francisco’s premier high rise sales and marketing company to sell and manage the Emeryville Warehouse Lofts in Emeryville. Joe also started the East Bay Mark Company resale brokerage. In less than a year, Joe had sold another 85 homes.
- In 1997, Joe sold 16 homes in one day at Ca Brookside in Dublin – a feat that was noticed by corporate headquarters – Joe was invited to corp. headquarters in LA for a one on one meeting with the president and CEO of KB Homes, Mr. Bruce Karatz and acknowledged for his sales accomplishments.
- In 1994, Joe obtained his California Real Estate Broker’s license. From 1993 to 1998, Joe sold an average of 60-100 homes per year and won the coveted N. California “Salesperson of the year” MAME award in 1995. Joe was consistently one of the top selling agents for the largest home builder in CA.
- In 1993, Joe combined his efforts as the Resale Home Director by selling and managing new home sales communities.
- In 1989, Joe joined forces with a Mortgage Company to learn more about home mortgage lending. In 1990, Joe joined California’s largest home builder, KB Homes, as their Resale Home Director responsible for handling all of the N.Cal contingency sales.
- Obtained his Real Estate license in 1988 and was trained at Coldwell Banker. Joe was the rookie of the year while selling at Coldwell Banker.
Alex Tse has a distinguished reputation for providing outstanding personal service and professional representation to his valued clients. Through his in-depth knowledge of the greater East Bay and 680 corridor real estate market, Alex provides trusted and sound expertise. As a member of the Frazzano Team, Alex’s clients receive a special advantage. In collaboration with the Frazzano Team, Alex delivers an unprecedented depth of real estate expertise that ensures that his client’s needs are thoroughly attended to. Whether it’s establishing a marketing plan, showings for a property, or a review of the technical points of the transaction, Alex and his team produce impressive results. Alex is well rounded not only being a Listing Specialist, but also specializes in helping First Time Homebuyers. Specializing in the marketing and sales of single family residential properties, Alex is extremely resourceful in developing effective marketing strategies that maximize each property’s exposure to the most qualified buyers. When working with sellers, Alex utilizes staging services and professionally produced marketing and sales materials that clearly accentuate each property’s specific features. Skillfully taking every measure to position their property to stand out in the market place, he designs a beautiful presentation with professional photography and extensive visibility on numerous internet sites. When working with buyers, Alex carefully takes the time and attention to evaluate and prioritize his clients’ goals so that he may skillfully find a home that meets their budget and lifestyle. Regardless of the time and effort it takes, Alex works with diligence and dedication to find his clients their ideal property. Alex takes great care in serving each client with individual attention and carefully listens to each client’s specific needs. He is very thorough in providing constant communication about each important detail of the transaction. He is always extremely attentive, accessible and responds promptly to his clients. He is solution orientated and is focused on how to get through obstacles and deliver results that meet his client’s personal real estate goals. Alex is a strong negotiator and persistent in negotiating the best terms in each transaction for his clients. When met with a tough challenge, he is very creative, strategic and skillful in working through the issues. Alex is a professional who is truly responsive to each client’s specific requirements and is dedicated to providing exceptional expertise and professional representation. Alex was born & raised in Walnut Creek & currently resides in Danville with his wife Cristina, his son Roman & their two cats Oscar & Thomas. Alex’s hobbies include spending time with his family, golfing & traveling.... Read More
Through his highly professional, informed and diligent approach, Keith McKeown provides outstanding expertise and professional representation to his valued clients. As a true expert in his field, Keith constantly orchestrates the most rewarding real estate experience possible. Through his valuable insight and dedication, he is able to provide his clients with excellent opportunities that currently exist in the Greater East Bay and 680 Corridor real estate market. For Keith, the distinct communities within the Greater East Bay are a very special place; he loves the lifestyle and is very passionate about helping people buy or sell properties in this wonderful region. As a member of the Frazzano Team, Keith in collaboration with his team delivers an unprecedented depth of real estate expertise. Through Keith’s genuine concern and deep committed to his clients he consistently offers exceptional representation with a personal touch. By accessing the very best in technology, current market data and new marketing applications, Keith takes every measure to ensure that his client’s are educated and provided with the critical insights that meet their specific requirements. Due to his extensive background as an institutional investment specialist on Wall Street, Keith is uniquely qualified to advise his clients on the important issues involving their potential real estate investments. When consulting with Keith, you will always receive current real estate market knowledge and property evaluations from a professional. Keith’s clients trust in his integrity, insight and accurate assessment. He delivers impressive results by covering and clearly anticipating the multitude of details in each transaction. He always strives to negotiate the best terms for his clients and when met with a tough challenge, Keith is very creative, strategic and skillful in working through the issues. He is very thorough in providing constant communication about each important detail of the transaction. He is always extremely attentive, accessible and responds promptly to his clients by means of a timely phone call, text or email. Keith’s clients are truly appreciative of his personal attention and responsiveness to their needs and recognize him as a true advocate who is dedicated to helping them achieve their personal real estate goals. Contact Keith to serve you and your personal real estate interest.... Read More
Vicky joined the Frazzano Team in 2018. Prior to joining, Vicky has been managing a successful interior design business called Galeana’s Creations Inc. since 2005. Her main business focus has been the remodeling of high-end homes throughout the Bay Area. Galeana’s Creations Inc. collaborates with hundreds of vendors from across the globe in bringing clients the latest variety of trends and styles. Vicky takes enormous pride in watching her clients see their shared vision come to fruition. Vicky is now excited to bring her unique talents as a design consultant combined with her excellent customer service skills to the home resale market. Vicky is a proud mother of three. In her spare time, she enjoys running marathons, playing competitive tennis and cooking Spanish Paella, Italian food, and the traditional foods of her beloved native Mexico.... Read More