The hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price, Compass Concierge helps you maximize its value by fronting the cost of home improvement services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
No upfront costs, no interest, no hidden fees – ever.
Frazzano Tse Team will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin – and your home can sell – as quickly as possible.
You’ll never have to worry about hidden fees or interest; just pay the money spent upon closing.
Frazzano Tse Team will be by your side through the whole process, advising you along the way.
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior and exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Mortgage payments
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
The percentage of homebuyers willing to pay more for hardwood floors
The potential return of every $100 you invest in staging your home
The percentage of sellers’ agents who say staging decreases a property’s time on market
Source: National Association of Realtors, 2019
How it works:
- You and your agent work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- Once approved, your Compass agent will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- When your home sells, you’ll pay the cost of the services provided – and nothing more.
Curious how Compass Concierge can transform your sale?
See what a difference this program makes for yourself right here.
Your questions, answered
- Are there any services not covered by the program?
- Our goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we’ve developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
- What costs are associated with Compass Concierge?
- At closing, you will be required to pay the cost of the Concierge funds spent and nothing more. There is no added cost for participating or interest owed.
- How can I find out if I quality for the program?
- Easy! Call the Frazzano Team to find out how to apply. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.