Pleasanton | Oak Hill Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Oak Hill Neighborhood InformationOak Hill consists of well appointed 3, 4, & 5 bedroom single family homes in the Foothill Road area of Pleasanton. These zero lot line Oak Hill available homes for sale range from just over 1300 square feet to over 2500 square feet. They were built between 1970 - 1980 by Falander Homes. It is one of the earliest zero lot line developments in the area, which provides a spacious feel to the lots,. The lots average about 6000 sq ft.
There are single story, two story, and tri-level floor plans. The neighborhood is adjacent to Foothill High School, and features a park/greenbelt, as well as a community pool and cabana club (the newer phase is not a part of the Homeowner's Association), making Oak Hill popular with buyers of homes for sale in Pleasanton.
Oak Hill School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Oak Hill neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Oak Hill HOA Information:There is an HOA for part of the development, and includes a community pool and cabana club.
Why Buyers Like Oak Hill:
- Great Community amenities including pool and cabana
- Greenbelt/park runs throughout the neighborhood
- Walk to Foothill High School and Lydiksen Elementary School
- Great commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART