Pleasanton | Oak Tree Farm Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Oak Tree Farm Neighborhood InformationOak Tree Farms is a stately custom home development in West Pleasanton along Foothill Road, at the foot of the Pleasanton Ridge Open Space. Lots are very large, and range from .75 acres to over an acre, with Oak Tree Farm available homes for sale that range from 4000 sq ft to well over 7000 sq ft. The lots are mostly flat, and many back directly to open space. It is the last Pleasanton development heading South before Sunol, and offers a captivating setting that is unique for homes for sale in Pleasanton CA. This gorgeous neighborhood is elegant and timeless, with a pastoral, country feel along with captivating views of the Pleasanton Ridge.
Oak Tree Farm School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Oak Tree Farms neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Pheobe Hearst Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Oak Tree Farm HOA Information:There is no HOA for Oak Tree Farms.
Why Buyers Like Oak Tree Farm:
- Large, mostly flat lots
- Elegant custom homes
- Scenic, pastoral setting at the foot of the Pleasanton Ridge
- Great commute access, especially to I-680
- Adjacent to Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park with miles of hiking and mountain
- bike trails