Pleasanton | Pleasanton Heights Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Pleasanton Heights Neighborhood InformationAn older, quaint Pleasanton CA real estate neighborhood, Pleasanton Heights offers a prime location close to downtown Pleasanton. Most of the Pleasanton Heights available homes for sale were built in the late 1950's and early 1960's, with floor plans ranging in size from 1200 sq ft to well over 2000 sq ft, with lots typically in the 6000 to 9000 sq ft range. There are lots of single story California ranch style homes for sale in Pleasanton Heights, and many of the homes in this prime neighborhood have been updated and/or remodeled, usually maintaning the charm and quaintness that makes this area so desirable.
Pleasanton Heights School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Pleasanton Heights neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Valley View Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School
Pleasanton Heights HOA Information:There is no HOA for Pleasanton Heights.
What Makes Pleasanton Heights Desirable:
- Great location walking distance to downtown Pleasanton
- Close to schools
- Homes usually have lots of charm and character
- Some homes have great views of the valley