Pleasanton | Pleasanton Hills & Old Town Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Pleasanton Hills & Old Town Neighborhood InformationBuilt in the early 1980's by Coark Harbour Development, Old Town emobdies the traditional charm of old Pleasanton. These quaint Old Town available homes for sale range in size from 2250 to 3000 sq ft, with mostly 3 car garages and generous lots ranging from 9000 sq ft to 1/2 acre. They are located off Bernal Ave near First Street.... walking distance to downtown Pleasanton, one of the main reasons buyers seek out these homes for sale in Pleasanton. They have unique traditional exteriors and modern floor plans with soaring ceilings.
Old Town School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Old Town neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Valley View Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School
Old Town HOA Information:There is no HOA for the Old Town Neighborhood.
Why Buyers Like Old Town:
- Great location walking distance to downtown Pleasanton
- Homes have larger lots and 3 car garages
- Charming traditional exteriors
- Great commute access to I-680, I-580, and the ACE train
- Lots of cul-de-sacs in the development