Pleasanton | Pleasanton Valley / Birdland Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Pleasanton Valley / Birdland Neighborhood InformationPleasanton Valley is a community of older homes built by Morrison Homes. It is located in the geographic heart of Pleasanton, and has some of the most desirable Pleasanton homes for sale. The development was built in phases between 1964 and 1977. These one and two story homes for sale in Pleasanton Valley range in size from 1500 sq ft to over 2600 sq ft, with lots sizes typically ranging between 6500 and 8000 sq ft, although lots can occaisionally run 10,000 to 13,000 sq ft. Most of these homes have 2 car garages, although the later phases do have a few 3 car garages.
"Birdland" is a section of Pleasanton Valley so named because the streets are named after common birds. It is a highly sought after neighborhood for buyers looking for homes for sale in Pleasanton CA, with tree lined streets and a wonderful ambiance. Many of these homes for sale in Birdland have been remodeled and updated.
Pleasanton Valley & Birdland School Information:Here are the schools near Pleasanton Valley and Birdland available homes for sale. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Walnut Grove Elementary, Alisal Elementary
- Middle School: Harvest Park Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School
Pleasanton Valley & Birdland HOA Information:There is no HOA for the Pleasanton Valley/Birdland neighborhood.
What Makes Pleasanton Valley & Birdland Desirable:
- Great central location off of Valley Ave & Black Ave
- Close to schools, parks, and downtown Pleasanton
- Classic mature tree-lined streets and charming traditional exteriors
- Many of the homes have been remodeled and upgraded, adding to the charm of the neighborhood