Pleasanton | Ponderosa & Country Fair Area Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Ponderosa & Country Fair Area Neighborhood InformationBuilt in several phases from 1983 to 1993, the Ponderosa and Country Fair area is ideally situated in the middle of town off of Valley Ave near Hopyard Rd.
The original Country Fair Pleasanton CA real estate development features 3 car garages, and homes ranging from 2200 sq ft to over 3000 sq ft, on large lots typically in the 1/4 acre range, with several lots approaching 1/3 acre.
As the phases were developed, the lots became smaller. The lots in the newer phases, located West of Valley Ave, range from 4000 sq ft to 7500 sq ft, with homes that range from 1600 sq ft to over 3000 sq ft. Several homes have 3 car garages. They are classic contemporary California design, with vaulted ceilings, nice master bathrooms, and spacious kitchen & family rooms.
The neighborhood has 2 parks within the boundries, and several homes enjoy nice views of the Pleasanton Ridge.
Springwood Meadows was built by Barratt Homes between 1985 - 1987. These are patio homes ranging from 1200 sq ft single story 2 bedroom models up to 4 Bedroom homes in the 2400 sq ft range. The lots are smaller, ranging from 4000 to 5000 sq ft.
Ponderosa & Country Fair Area School Information:Here are the schools for the Ponderosa and Country Fair neighborhoods. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Walnut Grove Elementary, Donlon Elementary
- Middle School: Hart Middle School, Harvest Park Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School, Amador Valley High School
Ponderosa/Country Fair Area HOA Information:There is no HOA for this neighborhood.
What Makes the Ponderosa/Country Fair Area Popular:
- No HOA Dues
- Great central location near Valley Ave & Hopyard
- Close to several parks, including the community tennis center & park, and Hansen Park
- Modern floorplans with vaulted ceilings, nice master suites, and many homes with bonus rooms & 3 car garages
- Views of the Pleasanton Ridge