Pleasanton | Stoneridge Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Stoneridge Neighborhood InformationConveniently located near the Stoneridge Mall and the intersection of I680 & I580, this quiet neighborhood features homes from 1350 square feet to over 2500 square feet. Stoneridge available homes for sale in this neighborhood were built from 1969 to 1975. Typical lot sizes are in the 7000 sq ft range, with some larger lots in the 1/4 acre plus range. Many of the homes in this development are single story, especially in the original phase, which makes them sought after with buyers looking for single story real estate for sale in Pleasanton.
The original homes for sale in Stoneridge were built by Stoneson Development in 2 phases. There are some homes on Chestnut Way that were built by Estate Homes and another small builder builder. Lydiksen School is within walking distance, as is Muirwood Park, complete with tennis courts, shaded playground, and a dog park.
Stoneridge School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Stoneridge neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Stoneridge HOA Information:There is no HOA for this neighborhood.
What Makes Stoneridge Popular:
- Open floor plans
- Located adjacent to 2 community parks (Muirwood Park & Moller Park)
- Walk to Lydiksen Elementary School and Foothill High School
- Excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART at Stoneridge Mall