Pleasanton | Vintage Hills Neighborhood
Available Homes For Sale
Pleasanton | Vintage Hills Neighborhood InformationLocated in the rolling hills East of downtown Pleasanton, Vintage Hills is a neighborhood of single family homes built in the 1970's by H.C. Elliot, with floorplans ranging from 1400 to 2300 sq ft or more. Lot sizes range from 6500 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft, with occasional lots in the 1/3 acre range. Some have views of the Livermore Valley, a popular amenity for buyers of Pleasanton CA real estate. They have mostly 2 car garages, and include both single story and two story floor plans with open kitchens. Award winning Vintage Hills elementary school is located within the development, along with several parks.
Vintage Hills School Information:Here are the designated schools for the Vintage Hills neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school's web site.
- Elementary School: Vintage Hills Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School
Vintage Hills HOA Information:There is no HOA in Vintage Hills.
What Makes Vintage Hills Popular:
- Large lots
- Vintage Hills Elementary school located in the neighborhood
- Located in the rolling hills East of downtown Pleasanton
- Vintage Hills Park located in the development